1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is VICARLI TRUCK S.L.U. incorporated under Spanish law, with registered office at C/Badostain 1 - Polígono Industrial Areta - 31620 Huarte (Navarre), with Tax ID No. B71266340 (hereinafter, the “controller”).
Should you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is personal data and personal data processing?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly by referring to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. What personal data do we collect?
In order to be able to provide you with our services through the website in a satisfactory manner, we collect the following personal data:
· Any personal data that you have provided us when contacting us via the postal addresses, email and telephone numbers available on the website.
· Such personal data as may be contained in a CV that you have sent us via the e-mail address available on the website email@example.com.
4. Through which channels do we collect your personal data?
We hereby inform you that we may collect your personal data in the following ways:
· Queries submitted via telephone, as well as to postal and e-mail addresses available on the website.
· A CV sent via the e-mail address available on the website.
5. What rights can you exercise?
· Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether your personal data is being processed or not and, if this is the case, what data is being processed.
· Right to rectification: You have the right to receive without undue delay assurance from the controller as to the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. The request for rectification should indicate the data you wish to have amended.
· Right to object: You have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the data controller. Unless there are demonstrable compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
· Right to erasure: You have the right to the erasure of personal data concerning you.
· Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another controller. It is only possible to exercise this right where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or upon your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
· Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if: you contest the accuracy of the data, while we verify its accuracy; you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while we verify whether the legitimate grounds of the data controllers outweigh yours as a data subject.
You can exercise your rights by sending your request to the following address: C/Badostain 1 - Polígono Industrial Areta - 31620 Huarte (Navarra) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose a copy of your ID card or passport with your request.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that, should you not be satisfied, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
6. What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to respond to any queries you may make through the channels described in the previous section. As well as to manage your application to work with us.
7. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We will process your personal data on the basis of your express consent.
8. How long will we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for us to be able to respond to your request. In any case, personal data will be stored for the legally established period.
As regards the conservation of your CV, it will be stored for the legally established period of time, which under no circumstances will be longer than two years.
9. To whom may we disclose your personal data?
We hereby inform you that we will not disclose your data to any third party. In any case, it is possible that your data may be communicated to the following third parties, subject to a legal requirement or a basis that legitimises the communication:
· Legal advisers
· Courts and Tribunals
· Tax Administration
· Government and Public Administrations
· Data processors as strictly necessary to provide the requested services
We also inform you that your data may be passed on to the other companies in the group, Vicarli Logistica S.L.U., and Vicarli Handling S.L., GLOBAL LOGISTICS INVESTMENT S.L.
Also, should we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets. In any case, the user will be informed in advance.
Descargar catálogos en PDF: