What is a cookie?
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
Company name: Vicarli Truck S.L.U.
Tax ID no: B71266340
Address: C/Badostain 1 – Polígono Industrial Areta – 31620 Huarte (Navarre)
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into various categories.
1. According to who manages them:
· First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us to allow the website to function properly.
Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party.
2. According to how long they remain enabled:
· Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data only while the User is accessing the Website.
· Persistent cookies: These cookies store data and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to purpose:
· Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use different options or services in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted sections, remember the items that comprise an order, carry out the purchase of an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents to play videos or sound or share content through social networks.
· Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
· Analytical cookies: They allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the website’s users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website and to create user browsing profiles, for the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of visitor usage data.
· Advertising cookies: They make it possible to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising space included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: They make it possible to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising space included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to display advertising based on their specific profile.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The specific cookies used on this Website are listed below:
|First party/Third party
|This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
Is data transferred to third countries?
How to disable and block cookies?
We hereby inform you that you can nonetheless disable or block cookies by enabling the settings on your browser, allowing you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features of this website and, therefore, your experience as a user of the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer through the settings of your browser. For more information on how to manage your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
What rights do you have over the personal data provided?
As a user, you may exercise the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether your personal data is being processed or not and, if this is the case, what data is being processed.
Right to rectification: You have the right to receive without undue delay assurance from the company as to the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. The request for rectification should indicate the data you wish to have amended.
Right to object: You have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the company. Should this be the case, the company shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to erasure: You have the right to receive without undue delay assurance from the company as to the erasure of personal data concerning you.
Right to data portability: You have the right to have the company transfer your personal data to another controller. It is only possible to exercise this right where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or upon your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if: you contest the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies its accuracy; you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while we verify whether the legitimate grounds of the company outweigh yours as a data subject.
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
You may exercise these rights at any time by writing to the data controller at the above address, providing proof of your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.