Logistics + VICARLI Warehouse Management System
VICARLI Warehouse Management System
We have a Warehouse Management System (WMS) that controls the logistics processes common to any multinational company in an end-to-end manner. This means we can eliminate inefficiencies and simplify processes and the exchange of information.
WMS with technology developed in-house
- Our WMS system is set up to work in a fully integrated manner with the client’s ERP, and simultaneously with other integrated systems.
- The organisation and process structure of the application is compatible with SAP.
- It can handle an unlimited number of warehouses or users at national and international level.
- It is complemented by a consultancy service backed up by long-standing experience, offering the best integrated solutions for processes and systems.
- It is an innovative system designed for industrial companies that operate in fast-changing environments, with a range of activities carried out by different profiles within the organisation.
- Processes controlled, designed and adapted to the client’s procedures, which minimises administration, maximises results and provides real-time information for the entire company.
- User-friendly interface.
- High level of information available in a simple and intuitive way.
- Ad hoc reports.
- High level of configuration for profiles and users according to areas and functions.
- Interface available to suppliers and clients of our clients.
High level of specialisation in sectors such as:
Storage of chemical products
Paper and derived products
200,000+ m² storage space
250,000+ annual references
Internal: Global Solutions
- Purchasing and planning management
- Transport of raw materials
- Storage and handling systems
- Packaging management
- Storage of raw materials via picking
- Management of raw material stock
- Supply to work stations
- Operations between production lines
- JIT/Kanban/OF processes
- Stock control
- Storage techniques
- Picking systems (manual, automatic and combined)
- Packaging management
External – Outsourcing: Value added projects.
Monitoring and management of the supply chain
- Full-load transport
- Centralised distribution (direct to client)
- LCL (groupage)
- Modality: road, sea, air, rail or combined